Thursday, March 3, 2011

Attended "Advantage IT" Conference & Exhibition

Attended "Advantage IT" Conference & Exhibition at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC) on 1-2nd march 2011. The two-day summit is organized by Information Technology and Communications Department of the state government, the IT and ITES Industry Association of AndhraPradesh (ITsAP) and the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI). Over 1,500 delegates has taken part in the event, with over 200 companies showcasing their innovative products and solutions designed / developed in Andhra Pradesh.


Our SumTotal has won a booth space and we had our presence in exhibition & conference. I was representing SumTotal at our booth along with our team at this event. There was a product Showcase and Awards track where many companies including us have showcased a host of products innovated and developed in AP. Attending this products award showcase gave me good idea & impression of how other company products in various domains are competing and focusing on their product user experiences.

In short, I had a wonderful time networking with new people & many of my friends . This has given me a great opportunity to learn new things by looking at different products of various companies / domains. One of my friends Mr.Naidu (CEO) – Mera Events was part of organizing committee and they have done a great job managing this event very effectively. I think this one of the best, biggest & most successful event held in Hyderabad in recent times.

No comments:

my photostream

ranZeethT - View my flickr photo stream