Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!


All my dearest friends..! who are
....COMMITTED - "Happy Valentines Day"
....SINGLE - treat this as "Happy Independence Day"
...haha! Copied this text from my friends SMS! ;) Any ways...adding my own string..!
....Multiple-  "Happy Valentines Day" X "Number of persons" / "Number of months in relationship" (my wild guess.. lol!)

Valentine Day is a day of the year when you can express your love to the people you appreciate.  Do we need a special day for this? Every day can be a Valentines day ...Right! Some how i feel that these days are just made for commercializing and make money out of it..! There is nothing wrong but now days people are going more ext-reams which is a bad part but other side... a day to celebrate and a reason to get together... No offence... this is just my view..!

No comments:

my photostream

ranZeethT - View my flickr photo stream